Breaking News

Post Top Ad

sábado, 17 de abril de 2010

Michael W. Smith: Alaska Cruise

Dear Friends,

Three years ago we scheduled the first “Michael W. Smith and Friends Cruise”. I honestly didn’t know what to expect and, in reality, don’t think I could have ever anticipated what an amazing experience it would turn out to be.

We took five generations of my family for that first trip to Alaska! The memories and friendships made on that cruise will last a lifetime. So when the opportunity for a return visit came our way – my family gave it a unanimous vote! So I am pleased to announce our 2010 Cruise to Alaska.

Our times together on the ship are unforgettable. From devotions to concerts to comedy – we pack it full of great things to do. I’m so pleased that my dear friends, Max Lucado, Natalie Grant, Matthew West, and comedian Henry Cho will be joining us. There is nothing I could say to adequately prepare us for the impact these folks will have on the week’s experience.

There’s certainly no shortage of fun on the “Smitty Cruise”. On our first cruise, we implemented a special event called “Smittyoke”. That’s YOUR chance to take the stage and sing with me and my band! And I can tell you – it’s a blast. Unlike anything I’ve ever been a part of before!

More than just fun, more than just the sites – the ministry and fellowship we’ve experienced on these cruises have been extraordinary. We’ll be planning some outreach opportunities to benefit the ministry work of Samaritan’s Purse directly into the Alaskan territory.

Our itinerary includes some of the most beautiful places in North America. And our port city of Seattle is a wonderful town to explore and enjoy if you have the time.

Our cruises have always sold out and I have no doubt that our return trip to Alaska will as well. So book early and join me, my family, and my friends on the trip of a lifetime!

God bless……



Nenhum comentário:

Post Top Ad

Your Ad Spot

Páginas